Photo credit: @CalMBBall
On the Cal Bears podcast with Morris:
#1 UCLA have been a force since new head coach Murray Bartow has taken over. What are some of the differences?
#2 How frustrating was it for cal head coach Wyking Jones to re-plan things against UCLA after the Bruins made the coaching change?
#3 UCLA dominated last Saturday in a 98-83 win at Pauley Pavilion with 53% shooting from the floor and posting a season-high in points.
#4 What was the reason coach Jones decided to bench the starters during Saturday’s game?
#5 Cal hosts ASU Wednesday night at Haas Pavilion. Can the Bears overcome UCLA and have a chance to defeat the Sun Devils?
Morris does the Cal Bears podcasts each Monday at http://www.sportsradioservice.com
bruinsnation.com photo: UCLA Bruins (7-6) head coach Steve Alford contemplates as the Bruins drop their fourth straight game to Liberty (11-4) on Saturday.
On the NCAAB podcast with Daniel:
1 Men’s Hoops: Potential costly losses by UCLA, Arizona State, Illinois and Wisconsin
2 Good day for Stanford, Pacific, UC Santa Barbara and Saint Mary’s
3 Rick Pitino picks up win in EuroLeague debut with Panathinaikos
4 Women’s Hoops: UConn still No. 1 after tough road trip
5 There’s no need to expand the D-1 Football Playoffs
Catch Daniel each week for the NCAA podcasts at http://www.sportsradioservice.com
photo from al.com: Alabama defensive lineman LaBryan Ray (89) exits the field after the Iron Bowl Nov. 24, 2018
NCAAFB podcast with Daniel Dullum:
1) Poll and playoff update, coaching rumors Helton stays with USC Trojans contrary to the firing rumors, Texas Tech fires Kingsbury, Illinois Lovie Smith was extended for next season.
2) No. 1 – Alabama steamrolls Auburn to complete undefeated regular season
3) No. 9 – Central Florida remains unbeaten, loses quarterback McKenzie Milton to possible knee injury
4) No. 2 – Clemson is 12-0 after lopsided win over South Carolina State; Florida State’s bowl streak ends at 36 after loss to No. 11 Florida
5) Arizona State comes back for wild win over U of Arizona in Tucson, Sun Devils improve to 7-5; Minnesota reclaims Axe Trophy in win over Wisconsin 37-15; Stanford win over UCLA
Daniel Dullum is filling in for Michelle Richardson for the NCAAFB podcasts this week at http://www.sportsradioservice.com
photo from Louisville Courier: Bobby Petrino didn’t have answers as Wake Forest beat the Cards 56-35, giving Louisville a record of 2-6 start, its worst season since 1997’s 1-10. Oct. 27, 2018.(Photo: Matt Stone/Louisville Courier Journal)
On the NCAAFB podcast with Daniel:
1. Louisville Cardinal Bobby Petrino (36-26) fired their coach during his show on WAVE TV. The announcement came from the crawl on the screen below.
2 The New AP Top 25.
3 Stanford romps past Oregon State, Cardinal now Bowl Eligible.
4 Cal slips past USC, Trojans coach can begin packing his bags; Bears are Bowl Eligible.
5 Arizona State stuns UCLA, Sun Devils now Bowl Eligible under Herm Edwards!
6 Boise State upsets No. 16 Fresno State in the Mountain West.
7 Minnesota upsets Purdue 41-10, same Boilermakers who drubbed Ohio State 49-20 on Oct. 20.
Daniel does the NCAAFB podcasts each Sunday for Michelle Richardson at http://www.sportsradioservice.com