Skip to content
Your hosts: Dr. Vasu Vaddiparty & Dr. Charlie O
- Who should you choose to replace Andy Dalton at QB?
- Check that waiver wire for hidden gems that other players have forgotten about
- Jameis Winston may be a big play again this week
- Lamar Jackson from the Ravens may be the answer to your QB troubles
- Marcus Mariota and the Titans face the Jets–that could be a good play
- If you have Josh Adams, is he a starter this Sunday?
- Austin Ekeler may be the right play for Melvin Gordon
- Emmanuel Sanders is the right play this weekend
- The Panthers Greg Olsen might be a numbers maker vs. the Bucs
Good luck this weekend and we hope to see you in the playoffs!
your hosts: Dr. Vasu Vaddiparty & Dr. Charlie O
Is Jameis Winston the start of the week?
Could Matt Ryan be the QB to use this Sunday?
Why you should avoid Derek Carr
T,J. Yeldon–Start ’em
Beast Mode–You’ve got to be kidding
Aaron Jones will get another chance to be the man in Green Bay
Is the Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd matchup a good play?
Will the Niners’ George Kittle score you points on Sunday?
The answers to these questions and much more on this week’s edition of the Fantasy Football Doctors.