Photo credit: @MLS
On the San Jose Earthquakes podcast with Ana:
1. The Earthquakes dropped back-to-back matches at home to start this season. What went wrong?
2. The Quakes fell to the N.Y. Red Bulls 4-1 last Saturday. Was this a matter of the Quakes’ offense falling apart or the Red Bulls’ offense overwhelming?
3. The Quakes will be back home on March 30th vs. LAFC. What do the Quakes need to do in order to beat LA?
4. What’s your prediction on the Quakes’ upcoming 2-game homestand vs. LAFC and Portland Timbers?
5. The Quakes have a road match against the Houston Dynamo on April 13th. What are your 3 keys to the match?
Ana does the San Jose Earthquakes podcast each week for SportsRadioService.com